Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
We help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Take full ownership of the E-commerce / Marketplace channel in the UK & Europe, focusing on the maintenance and profitable growth of category market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the P&L management and achieving the business financial goals for the channel.
- Management of trading terms, investment and promotional spend. Negotiating the best possible return for the business investment.
- Create and implement strategic product sales plans, seasonal sales forecasts and annual revenue goals for the Amazon account, to ensure targets are achieved.
- Continuous improvement of the sales strategy and routes to market based upon growth opportunity and financial analysis as well as keeping up to date with new Amazon processes (VC / SC / FBA etc.)
- Identify and open new routes to market within the channel which achieve the business strategic objectives across the brand portfolio.
- Manage current orders, obtain future orders, and assist with ongoing forecasting and revenue planning.
- Responsible for the range segmentation and liaising with all sales channels to achieve business objectives.
- Analyse and validate retailer data (sell through and forecasts) to support demand planning.
- Analyse sales and inventory data to support stock turn and secure inventory replenishment.
- Utilise market data to work with the PCG Product team to create a category plan and extend the range of products to achieve the business’ growth goals.
- Ensure awareness of competitors, competitive product lines and programmes, feeding back to the business and product team with solutions to stay ahead.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure online visual merchandising always accurately reflects the brand image and values, with up-to-date imagery and text.
- Coordinate and work with Product Management and Marketing on the execution of product launches and marketing campaigns to drive conversion.
- Co-ordinate the relationship between the fulfilment teams and our Operations teams to ensure seamless deliveries, addressing any issues that arise.
- Liaise with external agencies to maximise growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with retailers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all other key stakeholders, ensuring communication is seamless and timely.
Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
Champion and encourage a positive working environment and effective teamwork in line with the Company’s values, behaviors and culture.
Contribute to the success of Cycling Sports Group Inc. by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ account management experience with an excellent understanding of Amazon EU (Vendor and Seller) and the broader E-commerce channel.
- Proven capability to manage the frequent changes of working with an online retailer.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data to inform business decisions.
- Demonstrated track record of hitting KPIs and targets.
- Good commercial knowledge of the UK & European cycling markets
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Creative thinker, positive and persuasive
- Collaborative, energetic and comfortable with change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional language skills would be advantageous
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, specifically Excel, as well as CRM software
- A fast learner with strong commercial acumen who is proactive, deadline driven, and works well on their own initiative
- Attention to detail, with excellent organisation and accuracy
- A tenacious self-starter with entrepreneurial aptitude who embraces teamwork
We are fully committed to providing a harmonious working environment in which our employees can maximise their full potential and to contribute to business success, irrespective of their age, sex, race, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or philosophical belief, gender reassignment, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavour to ensure that no employee or job applicant is discriminated against, either directly or indirectly (unless justified) on the grounds of age, sex, race, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or philosophical belief, gender reassignment, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to identifying and eliminating discriminatory practices, procedures, and attitudes throughout the organisation. We believe all individuals are entitled to be treated with dignity and respect while at work and when representing the business in any capacity outside of work. We expect all employees to support this commitment and to assist in all possible ways.
We will not condone or tolerate discrimination or harassment against an individual on the grounds of that individual being associated with a third party because of that third party’s age, sex, race, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or philosophical belief, gender reassignment, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or other characteristic protected by law.