About the Role
DashMart is a new team at DoorDash! We're building and scaling new ways to delight our customers, leveraging the DoorDash platform to create the future of commerce in Australia.
We’re looking for motivated and experienced individuals that excel in fast-paced, warehouse environments. Shift Leads will be responsible for overseeing warehouse shifts, ensuring accuracy of customer orders, and maintaining inventory quality in our warehouse. Our Shift Leads are also the future leaders of our sites; all Shift Leads will be trained and equipped with the necessary skills and tools to develop into Site Managers.
We’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams with different backgrounds, cultures, abilities and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table, the resources and opportunity to excel.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Lead. Lead Operations Associates through their shift by ensuring the team is set up for success to work safely and productively, serve as the point of escalation for daily operations.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks. Receive product from vendors, organise inventory within the warehouse, prepare customer orders, help clean and organise work areas.
- Delight Customers. Make sure customer’s orders get delivered smoothly by maintaining menus and systems, communicating with customers when issues arise, and making sure Dasher pickups go smoothly.
- Manage the facility. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You have a proven track record of success in a grocery, retail, warehouse, retail, eCommerce or restaurant environment
- You’re able to be on your feet and handle warehouse duties including lifting up to 15 kgs and you can operate a pallet jack and hand truck
- You have a high school certificate or equivalent, further qualifications are a bonus
- You are at least 18 years of age, have fluent English skills and work rights in Australia
- You're organised and proficient in productivity applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets
You have flexibility in your schedule, you may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.