About the Team
DashMart is a new team at DoorDash focused on building a new type of convenience store, offering both household essentials and local restaurant favorites to our customers’ doorsteps.
About the Role
DashMart is looking for a motivated and experienced individual that excels in fast-paced, physical environments and is excited to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead. Lead Operations Associates through their shift by ensuring the team is set up for success to work safely and productively, and serving as the point of escalation for daily operations.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks. Receive product from vendors, place product in appropriate locations, prepare customer orders, help clean and organize work areas.
- Delight Customers. Make sure customer’s orders get delivered smoothly by maintaining menus and systems, communicating with customers when issues arise, and making sure Dasher pickups go smoothly.
- Facility Management. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse, retail, or restaurant environment.
- You’re able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are excited and physically able (with or without accommodation) to lift up to 40 lbs, and can operate a pallet jack and hand truck.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college diploma is bonus points.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You're organized and proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- You have flexibility in your schedule. You may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
Base Pay Range: $20 / hour
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.