Join our new pickup & delivery-only kitchen space, where we are producing cuisine for some of the top Bay Area brands!
Full Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans - coverage starting DAY ONE paid by DoorDash!
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k retirement with Fidelity
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter benefits
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Training, and career advancement opportunities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Prep, set-up, cook, and break down items assigned to your station
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and comply with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage
- Reliable, respectful team player with sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, ambition, and desire to learn.
- Experience working as a line cook in a fast-paced kitchen.
- Love to work on a team and enjoy a fast-paced, busy environment.
Full-time and Part-time shifts available! Hours of operation are currently ranging between:
11AM - 10PM Monday - Sunday.
- Schedule may include nights, weekends and holidays.
Want to learn more?
Complete an application today!
You can text "HIREME" to 89743
You can also apply in person at 1531 Main Street, Redwood City, CA 94063
Tuesday - Saturday from 11 AM - 10PM every week
Bay Pay Range: $20 / hour
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.