About the Team
DashMart is a new team at DoorDash focused on building a new type of convenience store, offering both household essentials and local restaurant favorites to our customers’ doorsteps.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Supply Chain Live Operations Associate who will be responsible for managing incoming requests to the Supply Chain team. The Associate will develop the optimal strategy for best serving our customers. A core responsibility of the Associate will be to update, modify, and enhance our current JIRA form used by internal DoorDash teams.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead development of processes as well as identify and deliver productivity savings through automations and process improvements
- Conduct root cause analyses to ensure we meet service delivery SLAs (service level agreements)
- Partner with operations and management teams to assess knowledge gaps as well as the operational impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data
- Manage day to day escalation pathways and work with internal/external partners to scale processes along with company growth
We’re excited about you because…
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, JIRA administration, or IT support
- Excellent Excel skills and be willing to learn SQL
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Base Pay Range: $73695- $117300 / year + equity (compensation varies by geography)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.