About the Team
The Outside Sales team has been the face of DoorDash to our merchant partners since our founding in 2013. Stationed locally, this team creates deep partnerships with the most coveted local and regional merchants in any given geography. At DoorDash, these partnerships help strengthen operations, accelerate consumer growth, and improve our bottom line.
About the Role
As a Regional Account Sales Executive, you'll join a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading deliberate sales processes. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager of the Southeast,
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Empower business owners every day
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Accelerate your sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Develop and adopt new ways of gaining access, building trust, overcome objections, and create urgency
- Share on-the-ground insights with sales leadership and operations team
- Mentor teammates on how to be the best version of themselves after establishing yourself in the role
- Travel into different markets in your region (up to 40% travel)
- Have flexible hours and the option to work from home
We're excited about you because…
- You have experience exceeding goals
- You have experience leading an end-to-end, outbound sales cycle
- You approach challenges from the fundamentals
- You express creative sales tactics to engage with prospect
- You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable using Salesforce and Google Apps
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.