DashMart is a store made possible by DoorDash. Customers order their convenience items in the DoorDash app, and our Warehouse Associates pick and pack those orders in a real, brick-and-mortar convenience store.
Shifts: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend , Part-Time and Full-Time
What You’ll be Doing
- Picking and Packing orders. Pick orders that come through the app, pack the order and hand off to our drivers.
- Inventory and Spoilage Management. Stock receivables and manage inventory, including shelf life.
- Warehouse Organization. Clean and organize the warehouse.
- Delight Customers. Ensuring substitutions are approved with the customer.
Why you’re excited about us
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day 1 for full-time employees
- Gym membership reimbursement (up to $75/month)
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- SmartSpend plus discount program for goods and services (including several cell phone discount plans)
- DoorDash gives back (https://blog.doordash.com/)
- Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it
We’re excited about you because
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player
- You have a proven track record of success in a retail environment
- You’re able to be on your feet and handle warehouse duties including lifting up to 40 pounds (with or without accommodations).
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
DashMart stocks everything from convenience store and grocery store essentials to specialty, artisanal food items. We partner with everyone from big brands everyones’ familiar with to local craftspeople and chefs that maybe only the locals know.