About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany! As a founding member of our German team, you will play a key role in creating something great together and be a part of a global team helping local economies grow. We're looking for people with deep market knowledge and excellent working relationships in Germany who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to make an impact in our community. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
We're looking for a Sales Manager (w/m/d) to help our expansion team travel to and connect merchants in our expansion markets with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations and accelerating consumer growth. As a Sales Manager, you'll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading highly deliberate sales processes. The team is building what is the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.
You're excited about this role because you will...
- Travel in-market to our expansion markets to sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Partner closely with local teams to draft compelling economic proposals for merchants during the sales process
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Uncover valuable information that can help increase the accuracy of anticipated outcomes in key negotiation
We're excited about you because you have
- Experience leading end-to-end sales cycles and an impressive track record as a top performer
- Willingness to travel in-market 50%+ of the time
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Great instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- A strong background with sales experience
- Native level German, fluent English
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for all participants in our three-sided marketplace
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission is to empower local economies. Our team members move quickly and are always learning in order to support all participants in our three-sided marketplace and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users across the marketplace.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.