About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany! As a founding member of our German team, you will play a key role in creating something great together and be a part of a global team helping local economies grow. We’re looking for people with deep market knowledge and excellent working relationships in Germany who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to make an impact in our community. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Representative, reporting to our Merchant Services Supervisor, you will master the core functions of Merchant Services, including onboarding merchants, updating merchant menus, and managing workflows in Salesforce queues and cases. You will interact with Merchants, welcoming them to Doordash and making sure their experience is seamless!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Communicate across multiple teams within the organization to coordinate a seamless merchant onboarding and service experience
- Educate merchants on processes and protocols via forms, email, and phone
- Monitor process, and track case & task progress through Salesforce cases and other DoorDash software
- Aggressively pursue and reach metric based performance goals
- Learn and master our systems, tools, and processes
- Have the opportunity to quickly advance up our career ladder
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a problem-solver - you enjoy diagnosing issues and developing creative approaches to solve challenges
- You are customer-centric - you have a customer-first mentality, are effective at working with people with varying degrees of technical ability
- You have one or more years of experience in sales, support, or account management
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- You are ceaseless and determined in setting and achieving goals
- You are organized and meticulous with impeccable communication skills
- You are adept at prioritizing competing demands
- You work well in both independent and diverse team environments
- Fluency in German (C1) and English proficiency (B2 minimum) required
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Suite is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.