About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany! As a founding member of our German team, you will play a key role in creating something great together and be a part of a global team helping local economies grow. We’re looking for people with deep market knowledge and excellent working relationships in Germany who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to make an impact in our community. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
DoorDash Drive is our company’s hyper-growth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers, and retailers around the world. The Drive International Operations team leads global expansion, one of the most exciting growth opportunities at DoorDash. We focus on the Restaurant segment, empowering local teams as we launch and grow the Drive business across international markets.
We’re looking for a manager who can work closely with cross functional teams across the globe, sharing and establishing best practices to inform our global playbook for DoorDash Drive.
As the Drive product expert, you will be in charge of international expansion of the Drive Platform across our Restaurants vertical. You will help build the Drive foundation for new international markets, develop partnerships with cross-functional teams, dive into data to assess performance at the lowest level of detail, and solve complex operational and product problems for merchants. You will also help guide our product roadmap across international markets, identifying market nuances to accelerate country-specific growth. You will report into the Manager for Drive platform.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Make stuff happen around you through influence. You handle chaos and complexity, in a detailed and structured way
- Manage diverse projects with our sales, services, product, and engineering teams to establish the new go-to-market strategies and achieve targets
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with teams around the world, laser-focused on driving results
- Develop enablement materials while training and coaching teams to move the numbers
- Create ideas to grow the Drive Restaurant business in the international markets, test them, and build playbooks for the global business
- Uncover insights from data and make recommendations to in-country Drive teams and merchants
We’re excited about you because…
- You have experience in operations, strategy, consulting, finance, account management, project management, or customer success, including high-growth or early-stage technology startup experience
- You have a BA/BS degree or additional work experience in business fields
- You have client-facing software or hardware deployment experience
- You can spearhead initiatives, work cross-functionally, and succeed in a team environment
- You can draw meaningful insights and provide recommendations by analyzing complex datasets
- You have strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills
- You have high proficiency in excel and data visualization tools and can create executive-facing presentation
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users across the marketplace.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.