We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to provide solutions and build our salesforce platform that enhances support productivity and customer experience.
As a member of the Tools Team, the Salesforce Developer will build world-class applications to improve productivity of the business processes for Sales Operations and Support Operations.
You will partner with other Engineers, Business Analysts and Salesforce Administrators. A team player, collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential!
What you’ll do
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Use of Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications
- Strong understanding of workflow, process builder and flow
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and to be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Salesforce enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly
- Strong team player
- Minimum 3-5yrs of development experience
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM201), Certified Developer (DEV401, DEV501) certification strongly desired
- Experience with Service Cloud required
- Experience with integrations such as: Docusign, Dell Boomi, Talkdesk, Omnichannel, LiveAgent, LiveMessage, Social Studio, Knowledge, GetFeedback, Chartio and Wave Analytics strongly desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.