About the Team
As a leader of the Quality Assurance Team, you’ll influence and impact not only agents and auditors but stakeholders throughout the Support Organization. We are passionate about Customer Love and know what stellar, efficient customer service looks like. We are champions of scalable, repeatable processes that protect and enhance the Customer Experience. You will work to identify trends actively, develop and implement quality process improvements, as well as add your voice to our cross-functional partnerships.
About the Role
The Quality Assurance Data Analyst reports to the Quality Assurance Manager and supports the Quality Assurance, Sr. Data Analyst with all aspects of the operation. You will act as system administrator for the QMS software for effective execution of audits, ensure data reports are pulled and provided, dashboards are updated for key leadership insights and decision making, support the Sr. Data Analyst with adhoc data requests, and support the execution of calibration exercises within our teams both internal and external.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Directly support our auditors by maintaining QMS software, rubrics, automations, and calibration exercises.
- You will partner with the Sr. Data Analyst, Sr. Associates, and Quality leadership to directly support data and tracking efforts for the Quality Assurance Team
- You will provide timely and accurate reports, data metrics, data input on a regular basis to support an operation of 20,000 global teammates and audits performed on the Customer Experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- Minimum 1 years in a contact center environment
- Minimum 1 year working with data reporting, metrics reporting, or analysis
- Preferred 1 year of experience as a quality auditor
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a high paced environment
- Excellent Problem Solving, Leadership, and Customer Service skills
- Proficient with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Experience working with: SalesForce, MaestroQA, Tableau
- Proficient in Excel or google sheets with ability to do basic and intermediate formulas
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.