About the Team
We are a new operation in Mexico City in the process of growing! The current team has Operational Managers and you will be a key partner to them and the continuous growth of our operation. You will lead a group of Supervisors and teammates that will continue to increase our operational results. Our main goal is to ensure our consumers are receiving the level of service of a caliber of DoorDash
About the Role
We’re looking for a people-focused leader and experienced operator to lead one of our new DoorDash Mexico Customer Experience teams.
We are a Customer Centric company wanting to build the best Support Center ever!
- You will lead a team of Team Leaders to achieve our KPIs while continuing to be 1% better every day!
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- Process Improvement. You’ll assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data to build scalable solutions to improve our overall business.
You will report into a local Sr Operational Manager who reports into our Site Director.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Training and coaching. Make sure your team is set up for success to work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
- Delight customers. You'll collaborate with internal teams to ensure your site offers customers the best experience on each and every order and provide your team with the tools, resources and support needed to achieve these goals.
- Day to day operations. Organize schedules, approve timecards and update standard operating procedures. Make sure associates are set up for success and work safely and productively.
- Facility Management. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, troubleshoot facility issues.
- Process Improvement. You'll assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data to build scalable solutions to improve our overall business.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are bilingual! Able to communicate in both english and spanish, also have a strong comprehension of the language (B2, C1-C2)
- You previously worked at Startup-like companies (+1 years)
- You've worked in Customer Experience or related environments before and know your way around this business! You know what KPIs drive towards success for this kind of role (5+ years)
- You are a leader! (3+ years) so you know how to coach properly, guide Team Leaders and help them on their career plan
- You enjoy helping the team achieve their goals, come up with plans
- You are humble, even though you have a great responsibility you will work under this principle and always be fair to colleagues
- You like to work as a team member and you know how to be an individual contributor
- You are good with Analytical Tools! (intermediate-advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)) you like to read numbers and interpret them with ease!
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.