At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
About the Role
As Associate, Consumer Lifecycle Marketing you will help deliver strategic programs and communications to increase retention and engagement of our customers using email, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging and promotions. In this role, you will report into a Senior Manager of Retention Marketing and will focus on retaining key segments within our active customer base, identifying ways to surface the right message to the right customer at the right time in the right channel. This will include personalised merchant selection, triggered customised comms based on user behaviour, and strategies around large brand launches.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage the setup and monitoring of ad hoc, triggered, and transactional programs, including optimisation of existing programs and development of new ones
- Test and schedule emails, push notifications, in-app messaging and promotions
- Manage communications / campaign reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and make recommendations based on results
- Help establish and execute a framework for rapid testing in CRM channels
- Build great working relationships with partners in our Product, Operations, Analytics and Strategy teams
- Stay current on marketing best practices in email, push and SMS and share insights with the broader marketing team
We're excited about you because you have…
- 2+ years experience in CRM or email marketing
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs/marketing automation platforms
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools (SQL proficiency a plus), HTML and data visualisation platforms (e.g. Tableau, Sigma)
- Knowledge of (or interest in) email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.