About the Team
The Consumer Strategy & Operations team is responsible for the strategic development and growth of our business. You’ll build and scale new products to delight our customers, working cross-functionally with our product, engineering, marketing, design, analytics and support teams.
About the Role
As Manager of Consumer, you’ll be responsible for a large variety of tasks and responsibilities, touching all part of the business.
In a typical day, you may define the value of a new business initiative, run and refine experiments to drive company growth, dive into data to explain product performance at the lowest level of detail, and work side-by-side with external teams to develop our future product.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategise - Innovate and execute scalable new business initiatives
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for how we roll out consumer products
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgment to run tests on everything from delivery times to the selection of merchants on the platform.
- Analyse – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various programs and experiments
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Operations, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Sales, etc. teams to drive strategic initiatives and harness opportunities.
We’re excited about you because…
- 4+ years of experience in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; direct management experience, high-growth startup experience is preferred
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; intermediate SQL experience strongly preferred
- Problem solver – You can independently translate a high-level vision into measurable success metrics and actionable plans
- Relentless operator - You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to execute
- Influencer– You can build relationships with and motivate people at all levels and job functions inside and outside of the company
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.