About the Team
DoorDash is looking for a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager to help lead our Sales Strategy & Operations efforts in Australia and execute strategic programs that enhance sales productivity by helping our teams be more effective in targeting and closing the most valuable partnerships at scale. You'll work between our sales, partner management, operations, product, and analytics teams to build the merchant foundation.
Our Sales and Partner management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, allowing us to partner with top restaurants across Australia to increase revenue and help our partners operate even better. As we grow our DoorDash footprint in Australia the strength of our sales engine and organisational structure must grow with it.
About the Role:
As our Sales Strategy & Operations Manager, you'll discover and drive performance improvements across the sales organisation and build the foundation for it to grow. This will include building go-to-market plans based on market specific nuances, revenue optimization, strategic projects to enhance productivity, Territory planning, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics. You will sit at the intersection of our revenue generation engine and our business teams, and will require prioritisation and data-driven decision-making to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.
You're excited about this opportunity because…
- You'll strategize – Build programs against the sales team strategy for "winning the merchant"
- You'll experiment – Use data-driven decision-making to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
- You'll optimize – Build the best merchant acquisition engine so DoorDash can become market leader in Australia
- You'll analyse – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives intended to multiply rep productivity
- You'll influence – Manage projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
We're excited about you because you…
- You have 5+ years of experience in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or sales ops experience is a plus
- You have experience leading programs, hitting goals, and succeeding
- You're an excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; advanced SQL experience strongly preferred as is experience with Salesforce
- You're entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- You're naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- You're a relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- You're a problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager to help lead our Sales S&O efforts in Australia and define and execute strategic initiatives that enhance sales productivity by enabling our teams to be more effective in targeting and closing the most valuable partnerships at scale. You'll work cross-functionally between our sales, partner management, operations, product, and analytics teams to build the merchant foundation.
Our sales and partner management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, enabling us to partner with top restaurants across Australia to drive revenue and help our partners operate even better. As we expand and grow our DoorDash footprint in Australia the strength of our sales engine and organizational structure must grow with it.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.