About the Team
It's an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We're looking for a highly motivated Staff Accountant who is eager to learn and scale with us. You will work closely with other general ledger accounting staff as well as a T&E staff on day to day operations.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable aspects of T&E including supporting PCard and Corp T&E card strategies, P&L flux analysis, expense reconciliations, system & integration issue investigations and resolution and identifying process improvement opportunities to support our high growth organization. This role will also support and influence our key system and policy implementation initiatives within the T&E organization.
- Generates standard and ad hoc Accounts Payable data analysis and reports out of Concur and our ERP system
- Monthly accounts payable close processes including research, collection and reconciliation of unreimbursed expense reports & Amex transaction reports, and providing supporting documentation to accountants as needed
- Development of robust expense reimbursement procedures to maximize efficiency
- Resolve expense issues by communicating directly with Concur & Amex support teams and internal personnel
- Contributes to the creation, design and implementation of best practices and associated training materials of Accounts Payable processes relating to T&E activities
- Assist with management of service desk for the Accounts Payable team for internal and external partners
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects
We're excited about you because…
- You are self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- You have a "get-it-done mindset" - you're able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- You can successfully balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- You have a good understanding of both financial and operations controls
- You possess strong written a verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable highly desired
- NetSuite experience highly desired
- Concur admin expert
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong spreadsheet skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.