About the Team
DoorDash Drive is looking for you to join our team as an Integrations Specialist for our Drive platform.
DoorDash Drive is our company's hyper-growth platform team serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our platform capabilities and integrations are a massive contribution to our business’ ability to grow!
About the Role
In this role as Integrations Specialist, you will own new and existing B2B Integration Partnerships with Merchants who are building on our API platform, DoorDash Drive. As part of the Drive Integrations team, you will be both an external champion, engaging directly with partners to help them build on Drive, and an internal expert, communicating key learnings to our product, operations, and tech teams to help improve our platform and processes. You will also take on strategic projects to help the team grow and scale our partnerships and products.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Grow the Drive business — responsible for building and growing relationships with accounts through technical account management of new and existing partnerships.
- Build out new Drive technology — You will play a critical role in helping build the next generation of our integration solutions to deliver best-in-class experiences for our Drive partners.
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach — as a champion for your partners, work closely with internal stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, and Marketing to solve key challenges for our partners and execute solutions to scale delivery for their business.
- Scale learnings — establish best practices for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships and produce supporting materials. Develop and implement new initiatives, strategies, and programs to help increase your team’s productivity and drive enablement across the organization.
We're excited about you because…
- Experienced- you have 3-5 years of experience in Solutions Consulting or similar role
- Proactive - you take a system-level viewpoint of your workflows and can identify risks or potential issues before they become a reality
- Humble - you’re willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, and take feedback
- Adaptable - things change quickly in our fast-paced environment and your role may evolve as well
- Persuasive - you have a high EQ and you’re excited to show partners how to make the most of the Drive Platform
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go above and beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- Technical - you’re not satisfied until you fully understand how our systems work inside and out and love using tools to solve problems
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies. We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers. We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.