About the Team
The DoorDash Outside Sales Team is a group of local market experts looking to create meaningful partnerships with local small-medium business owners. The Canadian market is full of opportunity and home to some of the best sales teams for DoorDash. Be a part of this team and you will be given opportunities to hone your sales skills and grow your career!
About the Role
You will report to the Sales Development Manager on our Outside team in our PreSale organization. You will be remote, but once our offices reopen, we would be more than happy to have you at the office if you choose.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You pride yourself on learning new ways to do things, and you are enjoy identifying roadblocks or challenges in advance
- You have creative sales tactics to engage with prospects
- You enjoy working in a team setting, whether leading client-facing conversations or partaking in internal meetings
We’re excited about you because…
- You are familiar with navigating sales tools such as Salesforce
- You have an ability to exceed your sales targets
- You have experience working collaboratively across multiple teams
- You're excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- You speak french fluently
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.