About the Team
The Partner Integrations team is dedicated to our Merchants success, as they are at the core of our marketplace and we need to deliver them the best in class experience from onboarding to growth. As DoorDash expands both in scale and breadth of integrated delivery offerings, our technical aptitude must grow with it.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Technical Account Manager who will manage and optimize integrations with point-of-sale systems used by our top restaurant partners across Australia and New Zealand. Externally, you’ll serve as the Technical Account Manager representing Integrations at DoorDash. Internally, you’ll strategize with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate world class integrations.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the success of our point-of-sale integrations by driving initiatives across technical teams, vendors, and internal business stakeholders
- Partner with product and engineering to discover & drive opportunities for operational improvement that come from data analysis and merchant insights
- Identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day integration-related blockers
- Serve as the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our point-of-sale vendors, leading implementation and process improvement
- Define the systems integrations roadmap in collaboration with other product and operations owners
We’re excited about you because…
- Problem solver – You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to triage for root cause, & coming up with a plan
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions, both internally & externally
- Detail-oriented – You are process driven & highly organised, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- Project manager - You have strong project and program management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage numerous engagements at once
- Analytical – You are able to interpret complex data and synthesize it into business insights that drive product prioritization
- 3+ years of experience translating technical concepts to business solutions. POS implementation experience is a plus
- Hands-on working SQL experience to troubleshoot and self-serve
- Strong technical knowledge of integrations, APIs and, webhooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project management
- Proven success working in cross-functional engineering and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.