About the Team
The work of the compensation team impacts each and every employee globally through the programs we administer. The team also has an important role to play in driving business results by ensuring our employee value proposition is competitive, relevant and financially sustainable.
About the Role
DoorDash is seeking a Compensation Program Manager to support the growing needs of the DoorDash Compensation function. Your work will help drive the continued development of DoorDash’s compensation programs as the company scales.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Develop, implement, communicate and administer total pay programs that align with company strategy and evolving customer and business needs. These programs will align with DoorDash’s compensation philosophy and industry benchmarks
- Build programs around our base salary and equity compensation as well as other compensation initiatives such as benchmarking, process improvement, job architecture maintenance and incentive programs.
- Create and present training content for key cross functional stakeholders
- Manage the compensation budgeting process with finance
- Own metrics tied to the performance of various compensation programs
- Manage projects in collaboration with our compensation consultants and other partners to execute pay programs
- Use your analytical skills to make data driven decisions on structure and design of programs
- Partner with department leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation related matters to help refine programs and processes
- Define requirements and collaborate with our HR Technology team to build Workday configuration to support compensation programs
We’re excited about you because...
- You’ve managed cross-functional project teams
- You have deep experience in developing project plans that have cross functional dependencies and executing against those project plans with positive outcomes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to work with stakeholders to find the right questions as well as the right answers
- You have experience managing relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in various levels and functions
- You understand or are interested in learning about equity compensation and can provide information to employees to help them understand this important component of pay
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt to changing business needs
- You have Workday experience (preferred)
- You have 5+ years of program management experience
- You have a bachelor's degree economics, business, finance or other STEM discipline
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.