We're looking for a Franchise Account Executive to sell National restaurant franchisees from our National partnerships in the US to join our powerful DoorDash delivery platform. The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest restaurant groups in the US. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As a Franchise Account Executive, you will help our growth plans by the day to day sales execution for a portfolio of national brands.
About the Role
As a Franchise Account Executive for DoorDash, you will lead conversations across products with the company’s largest global partners. The best candidates will be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Finally, you enjoy building -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
What You’ll Do
- Own, develop and refine the process to successfully partner franchise owners across DoorDash Drive, Marketplace, Pickup, and DashPass
- Developing the strategy and execution for engaging our largest franchise owners
- Manage the pipeline of franchise restaurants in all phases of our relationship; prospecting, closing, and growing
- Manage the deal process with internal stakeholders to draft compelling proposals for restaurant franchisees
- Partner closely with operational teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing new deals
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win and develop sales structures to grow business with partners
- Gritty -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Self-motivated - you are able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Problem solver - you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 3+ years of business development experience and sales experience, preferably a mix of high-growth or early-stage startup
- Experience with C-Level sales conversations
- Proven closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.