About the Team
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of online food ordering. Storefront powers our merchants’ e-commerce businesses and enables them to offer order pickup and delivery experiences to customers via their own websites. Bbot is an in-store solution that allows seamless collaboration between guests and servers on a single tab. We’re building a team of incredibly talented growth marketing professionals to help our merchants grow order volume, both in-store and online – and we are looking for the right leader.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Growth to help us grow Storefront and Bbot products among the SMB segment of restaurants. This includes building strategies to help merchants grow their business once on the platforms. You will be responsible for hitting KRs alongside cross functional teams such as Product, Marketing, and Sales. On a typical day, you may create merchant growth strategies, help your direct reports run experiments, use learnings to inform product strategy, dive into data to explain performance at the lowest level of detail and make sure we never stop growing.
You’ll be focused on fast-paced growth experiments that aim to move the numbers week-by-week, e.g. online and in-store promos, scaling signage, incentives to drive feature adoption, drip campaigns, etc. The best candidates will be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, willing to take on big challenges, and will be comfortable leading a growth marketing squad.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build out a growth marketing engine to drive online order volume for our merchants
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Work with a cross-functional team, including engineering, Product, Design, Operations, Finance, and Marketing to create value for our merchant partners
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 8+ years of related performance marketing and/or consulting experience. High-growth startup experience is a plus
- 5+ years experience managing direct reports and building a growth team
- Highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Bias to action to achieve success at a fast-pace
- Analytically-minded, structured thinker - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the "so what"
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.