About the Team
The Outside Sales team has been the face of DoorDash to our merchant partners since our founding in 2013. Stationed locally, this team creates deep partnerships with the most coveted local and regional restaurants in any given geography. Our Outside Sales team is the revenue driving arm of DoorDash and ensures the growth of our SMB partnerships which help strengthen operations, accelerate consumer growth, and improve our bottom line.
About the Role
As an Outside Sales Representative, you'll join a team of experienced sales professionals who have excelled in the art of leading deliberate sales processes. You'll be focused on new restaurant acquisition with a transactional deal cycle and bringing on the best local and regional restaurants onto the DoorDash platform. You’ll report into our sales leadership, you'll have direct access to all you'll need to grow your career to the next level. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office, some time remote, and some time traveling within the region.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Have a passion for SMB businesses and the restaurant industry
- Sell restaurant owners on the value of partnering with DoorDash and negotiate revenue share agreements
- Excel in a transactional deal cycle and closing new business within days
- Use creative strategies in sales processes and prospect outreach
- Share on-the-ground insights with sales leadership and operations team
- Mentor teammates on how to be the best version of themselves after establishing yourself in the role
- Travel into different markets and meet with restaurant owners (hybrid role with up to 50% travel)
We're excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years of experience, ideally in a closing sales role or related experience
- You excel in a transactional deal cycle
- You have experience exceeding goals
- You have experience selling multi-product solutions
- You approach challenges from the fundamentals
- You express creative sales tactics to engage with prospects
- You have experience using a CRM (Salesforce) and Google Apps
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.