About the Team
As an Adherence Clerk, you will be actively working with DD RTA, WFM Planning, and Live Operations to positively drive agent and team adherence. This role will be crucial to providing insights and feedback for multiple Support departments and ensuring schedule adherence improvements and coaching is being initiated. The ideal candidate will have solid communication, stakeholder management, and analytical skills.
About the Role
You will report into Aaron Raichura’s org on our RTA team in our Customer Support organization. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be 100% in office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Monitors time and attendance of employees to update Verint.
- Administers activity tracking to record activities against the expected schedule.
- Observes employee work schedule adherence both physically (if on site) and through applications.
- Ensures employees 'real-time schedule adherence, attainment, and/or conformance by discussing with employees and escalating as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
We’re excited about you because…
- You embody a one team;one fight spirit and have solid stakeholder management skills
- You operate at the lowest level of detail
- You are an effective communicator who expresses a strong sense of urgency
- You have strong analytical skills to tell a compelling story to drive positive change
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.