About the Team
We are looking for a Strategic Restaurant Account Executive for the Outside Sales team in Western Canada to establish partnerships with our Local Hero merchants in BC and AB. Team is a mixture of strategic and regional reps with a team lead.
About the Role
You will report into the Team Lead on our Western Canada team in our outside sales organization. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be mainly in field (2-3 days) meeting with prospective clients, 1-2 days at home/office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner with integral local hero merchants by helping them understand the value of DoorDash’s full suite of services (e.g. Marketplace, Storefront, DashPass)
- Master our service offerings — address merchant issues by solving problems and applying product knowledge to win deals
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Collaborate cross functionally — work with our Senior Sales Managers, Partner Management, as well central functions (Strategy and Operations and Marketing) to extract the most value possible from our top accounts
We’re excited about you because…
- Embody DoorDash values
- Demonstrate work-related skill needed for the role
- Solve problems with your solutions-oriented mindset
- Take initiative and focus on outcomes
- Communicate clearly and listen to understand
- Solicit feedback to welcome personal change and share constructive feedback
- Support the building and retention of a diverse team
- Contribute to a “brave space” where one is not punished or humiliated for speaking up with ideas, questions, concerns or mistakes
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.