About the Team
DoorDash's mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about - helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further this mission, DoorDash is building a best in class Creative Studio. We will be populated by diverse, eclectic talent that inspires and creates. We take risks, challenge each other, and inspire new ways of thinking. We're here to create pivotal work that we, our partners, and the entire DoorDash community can be immensely proud of. We’re here to do the best work of our lives.
About the Role
The Sr. Manager, Business Leadership is crucial to our overall Creative Studio success. Reporting to the Director of the Creative Studio, this role will be at the center of everything we do, serving as the primary liaison between Marketing and Creative Studio teams. You are an expert collaborator, possess a strong head for business and a dedication to creativity as a solution to business problems. The ideal candidate will be equal parts creative, strategist, producer and detail-obsessed business leader. You will have a passion for building strong partnerships with Marketers and Creatives, and understand what is necessary to bring the best ideas to life. You make space for creativity. You are customer obsessed. You know production inside and out. You help those around you create remarkable, purposeful work. You are the calm in the storm.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to Marketing and Creative partners
- Expertly manage multiple stakeholders and concurrent work streams
- Develop strategy to drive business value based on audience, cultural and market insights
- Lead a cross functional team, creating an environment conducive to the development of remarkable creative work
- Possess a keen sense for the DoorDash business and an ability to prioritize the most business critical tasks
- Collaborate across the entirety of the DoorDash organization effortlessly
- Strategically guide while also rolling up your sleeves to operate at the lowest level of detail
We’re excited about you because…
- 10+ years of Brand Marketing or Account Management within Creative Agencies
- A track record of strategic thought leadership and breakthrough creative output
- Proven experience working managing multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experience across channel and creative expression: design, broadcast, experiential, digital, social, product and ideas that drive earned media
- Love for details and organization
- Experience across highly ambitious, agile teams
- A driver of change, with a passion for the way the communications industry is evolving
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.