About the Team
You'll review and audit various Corporate Compliance Programs, functioning as an independent and objective function who will evaluate compliance issues and concerns within the organization from a variety of departments within.
You'll ensure the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company's Standards of Conduct. You'll exercise your own initiative and judgment in developing methods and procedures and directing activities of the staff.
About the Role
You will report into the Director of Compliance on our Internal Audit team. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Periodically review each of the programs in light of changes in the needs of the organization, and with respect to any changes in law and regulations. Identify potential areas of vulnerability and risk; recommend corrective action plans for resolution. Develop, facilitate and execute Enterprise Risk Management program.
- Coordinate and participate in training programs that focus on the elements of compliance and seek to ensure that all appropriate employees and management are knowledgeable of and comply with all the relevant compliance program requirements
- Review and coordinate on any violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develop and oversee a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
We're excited about you because…
- You have 7+ years of Quality Management and monitoring of various compliance programs, particularly within Legal and Information Security
- You can independently investigate and act on compliance-related matters, including the ability to design and coordinate internal investigations and resulting corrective actions
- You are a builder; you can navigate a highly ambiguous environment, collaborate with key stakeholders, and forge key relationships to drive results
- You identify trends related to compliance across departments to prevent repeated incidents
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.