About the Team
The Partner Integrations team is dedicated to our Merchants success, as they are at the core of our marketplace and we need to deliver them the best in class experience from onboarding to growth. As DoorDash expands both in scale and breadth of integrated delivery offerings, our technical aptitude must grow with it.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for an Integrations Specialist who will manage and optimize integrations with point-of-sale systems used by our top restaurant partners. Externally, you’ll serve as the Technical Account Manager representing Integrations at DoorDash. Internally, you’ll strategize with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate world class integrations. You will report into an Integrations Associate Manager on our Partner Integrations team. This team is a part of DoorDash’s Merchant Strategy & Operations organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the success of our restaurant integrations by driving initiatives across technical teams, vendors, and internal business stakeholders
- Identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day integration-related issues
- Serve as the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our point-of-sale vendors, leading implementation and process improvement
- Partner with product, engineering, and growth operations to discover & drive opportunities for improvement that come from data analysis and merchant insights
- You’ll help define the systems integrations roadmap in collaboration with other product and operations owners
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re a problem solver - You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to triage for root cause, & coming up with a plan
- You’re a relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions, both internally & externally
- You are detail-oriented – You are process driven & highly organized, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- You’re a project manager - You have strong project & program management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage numerous engagements at once
- You are analytical – You are able to interpret complex data and synthesize it into business insights that drive product prioritization
- 2+ years of experience translating technical concepts to business solutions. POS implementation experience is a plus
- Hands-on working SQL experience to troubleshoot and self-serve
- Strong technical knowledge of integrations, APIs and, webhooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project and/or program management
- Proven success working in cross-functional engineering and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.