About the Team
The Integrations Onboarding team ensures that our partners across all markets have a successful integration to their POS system for partners going live for the first time on the platform, or existing partners switching to new POS providers. As an extension of the Merchant Services onboarding teams, Integrations Onboarding is responsible for configuring stores for integration, ingesting menus or catalogs, checking for quality with a variety of internal tools, troubleshooting technical issues with providers and internal teams, and communicating with multiple audiences in the Point of Sale + New Verticals line of business to ensure the highest quality onboarding experience is provided.
About the Role
As an Integrations Onboarding Specialist, you will work closely with our POS + NV + INT’L Strategy & Operations, Engineering, Product, and Onboarding teams by proactively identifying trends, performing root cause analysis of issues, activating new and existing partners with a variety of tools, etc. You will be responsible for handling escalations from key merchants, acting as a subject matter expert for multiple stakeholders, and improving the onboarding workflows for existing and new integration providers partnering with DoorDash. Additionally, you will be responsible for helping to document and train other teams on POS + Inventory Feed processes, championing the vision of Integrations at DoorDash across various teams.
Work Schedule: 7 AM - 3 PM M-F, 8 AM - 4 PM M-F, or 12 PM - 8 PM M-F (all times are AZ MST time zone). Flexible schedule to work nights or weekends to cover the international growth of the business.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders including product, strategy & operations, engineering, support, and sales to coordinate a seamless merchant onboarding experience.
- Get in the weeds to root cause issues, and prevent them from happening again
- Leverage current tools to streamline workflows for POS + Inventory Feed integrations and collaborate with your peers to maximize the output of the team
- Serve as a subject matter expert for your peers and stakeholders across the company; stepping in to help troubleshoot issues, integrating 1-100 merchants on any given day, and weighing in on product solutions to ensure they fit the needs of the team
- Build easy-to-understand, relevant, insightful content - you will add value by helping our teams to find the right answer in the right place at the right time.
- Develop and continually revise documentation within the organization to coordinate on a consistent source of truth. Champion continuous learning and development – not settling for good enough, ensuring that your work today is better than it was yesterday.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have demonstrated a commitment to problem-solving and troubleshooting - you enjoy diagnosing issues and developing creative approaches to solving challenges
- You thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- You are detail-oriented and organized - you are able to organize content in a way that is easily digestible by a wide variety of audiences.
- You are good at prioritizing competing priorities.
- You work well in both independent and diverse team environments.
- You love data and are comfortable analyzing large datasets and executing operations using bulk tools.
- You have 1-2 years of experience working with Excel/Google Sheets
- You have 1-2 years of experience working with Salesforce
- You are familiar with SQL and tools such as Mode/Chartio/Tableau
- You have experience managing projects with tools like Asana
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.