About the Team
We are a growing operation in Mexico City! We currently provide customer service to our customers in the US through different channels. In this role you will report into a direct Team Lead who will help lead you into success. Our offices are located in the heart of CDMX!
About the Role
We’re looking to grow our Marketplace Live Operations team by leaps and bounds. Join DoorDash as a Marketplace Live Operations Representative to become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs and concerns of DoorDash’s thousands of partner merchants, customers and dashers worldwide. You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to take our support to the next level. Representatives will report to the Marketplace Live Operations Supervisor.
Note: We are a 24 hour/365 day operation. An Agent will be assigned a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, or holidays. These schedules will be adjusted periodically to meet the needs of our business.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Handle three main channels: Inbound, Chat and Emails for DoorDash’s partner merchants, customers and dashers worldwide while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction.
- Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting with professionalism in a timely manner.
- Develop a deep expertise in how DoorDash’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building.
- Excel at Quality! We want to be the best Customer Experience Company out there!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years experience handling customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
- You can speak fluent English and have above average technical fluency (typing speed of 40 WPM).
- You have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and resilient in an ever-changing environment.
- You have effective written communication skills--including top-notch grammar, spelling, and the ability to write both formally and casually using DoorDash’s brand voice and tone.
- You are a highly-motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
- You are above average in technological fluency, including smartphone application navigation, computer function navigation, such as using hotkeys for copy/paste, opening multiple tabs, email
- You are customer centric and you love helping people.
- You have high emotional intelligence and you are great at building relationships.
- You are very organized--you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
- You have experience maintaining a high-level of professionalism.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection