About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways. The majority of the Recruiting team is based in San Francisco, CA (home to our HQ) this role can be based remotely in the US.
About the Role
The DoorDash Leadership Recruiting team is a newly formed team of talent advisors and business partners to DoorDash leadership as we discover and hire the best leaders who empower DoorDash's growth. We're hiring a Leadership Sourcer as we invest in and expand our team. You will play an integral role in executing against some of our most complex leadership searches by developing the top of funnel search strategy for the most sought after talent across DoorDash. You will engage and assess prospective candidates against hiring requirements and present to senior stakeholders. You will report into Manager, Leadership Research & Sourcing on our Leadership Recruiting team in our Talent organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be one of the first sourcers on the team creating an opportunity to help build the function from scratch
- Build a strong relationship with several of our core business leaders across a wide range of teams + our new business verticals
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to develop creative strategies for engaging top talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of recruiting experience, and an ability to support a wide range of functions preferred
- You have worked on Manager and above hiring with senior stakeholder clients
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other channels
- You’re metrics driven - you utilize data to help drive your decisions
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.