About the Team
The Finance & Strategy team is responsible for accelerating the growth of our business by identifying and implementing new opportunities and solutions. We partner with teams across the company to improve the profitability, scalability and defensibility of our business model.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Manager on the Corporate Finance & Strategy team to help drive the company annual and quarterly financial planning process and serve as a finance business partner to certain G&A teams. You will be responsible for preparing materials senior executives and the board use to discuss and make strategic decisions. You will report into a Senior Manager on our Corporate team in our Finance & Strategy organization. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be flexible between hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote and 100% remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the the DoorDash Corporate financial model and financial planning process
- Formulate and drive strategic and long-term comprehensive business plans in collaboration with key business stakeholder executives
- Construct detailed financial models to support the investment decision-making process
- Drive and improve company wide financial reporting and planning processes
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 6+ years of corporate finance, strategic finance, FP&A, or investment banking experience at a high-growth technology startup or well-established company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance - MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail with a passion to understand data, synthesize business insights, and communicate insights
- An understanding of GAAP accounting and corporate finance principles
- Advanced modeling skills (e.g., Excel (can perform complex functions), Google Sheets). Ability to build complex financial data into digestible models and analyses, used across the organization to make strategic recommendations and investment decisions
- SQL proficiency is a plus. Manipulate large datasets, uncover hidden insights, and improve our understanding of our business
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.