About the Team
The Finance & Strategy team is responsible for accelerating the growth of our business by identifying and implementing new opportunities and solutions. We partner with teams across the company to improve the profitability, scalability, and defensibility of our business model. We’re looking to hire strategic thinkers who can model the future, solve complex problems, and collaborate effectively to help carry projects from conception through execution.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Manager who will play an integral role in building our business strategy and ensure we are making the most efficient investment and capital allocation decisions for DashMart, our first party owned and operated warehouse business. This role will partner cross-functionally with teams across the business to support strategic business and financial decisions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop new processes and investment decision making frameworks
- Drive strategic decision making in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Work to optimize our approach to balancing growth vs. profitability
- Identify and quantify key risks & opportunities in our business
- Support special projects to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Track and analyze key business/financial KPIs, uncover trends and assess current/future business risks and opportunities
- Operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that is constantly evolving
We’re excited about you because…
- 7+ years of strategic finance, corporate finance, or investment banking experience at a high-growth technology startup or well-established company
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners at all levels within an organization
- Experience managing forecasts for major departments within an organization
- Advanced Excel, google sheets and financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size opportunities and build business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.