About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to execute recruiting strategies that help DoorDash to hire qualified candidates in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
About the Role
At DoorDash, our sourcers play an essential part in supporting our growing product management teams by partnering directly with our technical recruiters and hiring teams, all while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top product talent and being an expert on market insights. You will report to the Technical Sourcing Manager.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Have an immediate impact to the growth of our product team
- Build a strong relationship with several of our product leaders and the product managers on the teams you're supporting
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies for engaging top product talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, and referrals.
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and refine our interview process
- Bring new ideas to the table and think outside the box to solve problems
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years of sourcing experience, bonus points if specific to product management roles
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS
- You're metrics driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You're motivated, growth-minded, and excited about expanding your skills in a growth environment
- You work well individually and collaboratively within your team
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.