About the Team
The DoorDash Total Rewards team manages global compensation and benefits programs. Our work impacts each and every employee through the programs we administer and has an important role to play in driving business results by ensuring our employee value proposition is competitive, relevant and financially sustainable.
About the Role
In this position, you will play a key role in helping us scale, support and improve our global benefits and time off programs by supporting all of our global projects. You will report into the Senior Manager, Benefits Operations on our Total Rewards team in our People organization. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Support the administration of benefit plans through working with vendors as well as internal partners to ensure the effective delivery of benefits to employees
- Assist in benefit plan design and strategy for all of our regions globally and within the United States
- Oversee benchmarking to ensure that DoorDash benefits are competitive against our peer group and communicate those findings to internal stakeholders in support of the benefits strategy
- Support compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across jurisdictions globally
- Assist in the selection of vendors and build business cases to support various levels of outsourced administration and reliance
- Stay up to date with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee benefits
- Work cross functionally with partners on the finance and procurement teams in the development of financial models
- Recommend process changes that can improve the delivery of benefit programs to employees
We’re excited about you because…
- You have experience working with benefit programs on a global scale in a rapidly changing in environment
- You are a resourceful subject matter expert in multiple areas of benefits administration and compliance and can effectively communicate this expertise with stakeholders
- You understand fast growing technology businesses and will use that experience to build out effective benefit programs for employees
- You have experience with Workday and understand the nuance and challenges of administering and implementing benefit programs with reliable data
- You have experience in using data and analysis to address challenges and help us continuously improve
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the design and administration of benefit programs
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.