About the Team
DoorDash Kitchens offers Merchants the opportunity to scale and gives them a portfolio of high-demand and simple-to-execute brands to grow their business. Customers get instant access to exciting and new restaurants that were previously too far away.
About the Role
You will create and build training programs to help Merchants scale their restaurant business. You will work with restaurant partners, host partners, and internal cross-functional teams (onboarding, culinary, selection, merchandising, product) to build these programs to serve these audiences.
You will report to the Director of Culinary Strategy and Operation Strategy for DoorDash Kitchens in our New Verticals - Strategy & Operations organization. Our team is remote around the country with kitchens in the Bay Area, Los Angeles and Brooklyn – the role will have the option to be in the Bay Area or if remote to travel 2-3 times per quarter.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create. Engaging training content and programs that provide measurable results.
- Execute. Roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to bring your learning programs to life.
- Collaborate. Engage with internal stakeholders and external partners to get buy-in and implement your learning solutions.
- Strategize. Define DoorDash Kitchens’ host training program strategy in partnership with culinary, onboarding, and merchant partners.
- Analyze. Assess the impacts of your program designs and iterate based on data and past learnings.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of experience in tech, retail, or restaurants designing or implementing training programs. High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus.
- You are a strong operator. You know how to put the pieces together and execute projects efficiently and flawlessly.
- You’re collaborative. You seek input from all stakeholders and want to absorb the knowledge of experts across the business to inform your learning programs.
- You’re a strong communicator. You can take complex ideas and distill them into clear written and visual material.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.