About the Team
On the Merchant Strategy & Ops team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant selection, build cutting edge services for our merchants to grow their business, and help our partners operate efficiently on the platform.
About the Role
As a Senior Associate, Partner Operations, you will be responsible for leading cross-functional collaboration between DoorDash’s Operations, Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Analytics teams to help scope, launch, and scale products and services to improve Merchants’ store operations on DoorDash.
You'll have the opportunity to help operationalize GTM strategy, collect live insights, and improve operational performance. As the subject matter expert on our suite of feature offerings, you will also create and maintain enablement content for both internal and external stakeholders to help increase feature adoption, education, and maintain product feedback channels
As a Product Marketing Senior Associate for Merchant S&O, you will be responsible for defining the strategy to launch and/or drive ongoing product engagement with our Merchant partners. Through close collaboration with cross-functional partners, you will surface audience insights that inform the roadmap and leverage those to build scaled go-to-market campaigns that encourage adoption of these tools.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating at highly strategic and tactical levels, switching between them effortlessly. You will be deeply grounded in audience insights through partnership with research, analytics, and by driving original research to define the needs of the consumer audience. You will have a track record of leveraging insights to build consensus with large cross-functional teams and of building trusted relationships with senior product leaders. You will thrive on analytics and set a learning agenda for all projects that raises the bar for impact against engagement and business goals.
This role can be based in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, or Austin and reports to a Senior Manager of Merchant S&O.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the development of marketing strategies that drive product awareness and engagement with our Merchant partners
- Define and drive comprehensive go-to-market plans for new features from audience definition, development of core value proposition, to launch and sustain through owned and in-product channels
- Partner closely with research and analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the consumer audience and surface opportunities to senior product leadership to inform the roadmap
- Identify the needs of consumers and partner with business strategy to test and launch new features and benefits that drive increased conversion and retention
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities to drive increased conversion with new and existing customers through close partnership with analytics, product management, and business strategy
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Comms, Strategy & Ops, Finance, and Analytics
We’re excited about you because…
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom-line impact
- Fluency with data - including market/segment sizing, forecasting, and working with analytics to understand the efficacy of campaigns after the fact
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.