About the Team
As one of DoorDash's core operations teams, Dasher Experience, ensures that when there are bumps in the last mile, there's always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs, manages, and operates DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible.
About the Role
We’re looking for a driven individual that wants to work at a startup within a startup. This role requires hustle, quick thinking, and the ability to adapt to change. You’ll be a team builder, project manager, and operator at the same time. New, unique problems will arise constantly, keeping you on your feet, and new projects will keep things fresh.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Identify and project manage problems, involving teams across the company when needed, and acting with urgency to ensure the foundational cause is addressed
- Work closely with stakeholders across DoorDash’s existing New Verticals (Convenience & Grocery, Alcohol, Pet food, etc) and help streamline processes to ensure sustainable growth, improvement across our support centers, and upleveling the Dasher’s experience.
- Help support pilot programs for New Business Verticals within DoorDash - from the creation of new vertical specific policies to the hiring of support agents
- Act as a liaison for Dasher Experience and Support for cross functional partners, working with them to improve the support and Dasher experience
- Partner with teams within support operations, business operations, analytics, product and tools teams to improve processes and the resulting customer experience for consumers, merchants and dashers
- Guide programs, using data to identify trends and make recommendations to improve our support network's quality and cost metrics
- Produce, dig into and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and customer experience
We're excited about you because you...
- Know how to hustle and are willing to do whatever it takes
- Have demonstrated strong project management skills and are organized
- Have demonstrated the ability to solve unique problems and come up with new solutions
- Can think in both short and long term timeframes to optimize outcomes
- Have the ability to efficiently multitask, and allocate resources among projects and business verticals
- Proficiency with SQL
- Possess knowledge of broader support org
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $89,888 - $121,613, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.