About the Team
The Business Applications team is a crucial part of DoorDash’s Merchant Product organization, which builds upon the company vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Impact is the name of the game for our Business Applications team - this team executes major projects that promote internal efficiency, allowing our sales and services teams to exceed goals.
About the Role
Business Applications teams @ DoorDash is currently seeking a DevOps Security Engineer who is passionate about DevSecOps, and has had hands-on experience with multiple types of infrastructure. The Business Applications group manages a fast-paced and constantly growing environment that seeks to implement cutting-edge processes, tools and frameworks to create a world class DevSecOps ecosystem to improve the Developer Experience and Productivity.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- As DevOps Engineer, you will develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines while collaborating across teams to improve build, integration & release process. Shepherd zero-downtime process through continuous delivery practices, and rapidly releasing features. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, finding opportunities to improve software delivery, and ensuring quality.
- Design, build, and test scalable tools, frameworks and processes to support our fast growing business and team
- Contribute to DevSecOps roadmap, schedule and key release milestones across all DevSecOps projects
- Work in Agile framework to identify and automate solutions that result in enhanced developer experience and increased developer productivity
- Work as part of our Compliance & Access Control team to assist with audits of entitlements, appropriateness of access and Quarterly Access Reviews
- Assist with audit & compliance reviews, evidence collection and pre-certification testing, ensuring timelines are met for Compliance Certifications (e.g. SOX, ITGC) at the required cadence.
- Build automated guard rails to prevent manual SOX audits
- Evaluate third party tools and add it to the workflow
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of overall DevOps experience in building and enhancing CI/CD pipelines and tools to deploy software
- You have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience for Salesforce Managed Packages
- You have strong Experience with CI/CD tools and integration to achieve bi-directional traceability from requirement to code release
- You possess a strong understanding of the Release Management process and CI/CD
- You are experienced in Salesforce Cloud Platform production deployments
- You have In-depth knowledge of build/release systems and processes.
- You have experience implementing and maintaining DevSecOps frameworks from ground up.
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Jira/Confluence
- You have knowledge of GIT and Jenkins
- You have in-depth knowledge in at least one tool like Copado or Gearset to ensure the consistency of metadata across environments.
- You have Experience in CloudBees, BlueOcean, Groovy, YAML & Python scripting
- Nice to have experience in Salesforce, and salesforce administration
- You are knowledgeable of 3rd party GitHub tools and code analysis integrations
- You are naturally inclined and interested in working across departments to manage shifting priorities and requirements
- You are excellent at communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization and grow within a team
- You have a strong sense of ownership; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly
- Integrity is everything to you. You handle risk and manage trade-offs openly and transparently
- You are a strong team player; you enjoy working collaboratively; you help everyone to win, not just yourself
- You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgment; you keep your eye on the ball
- You have excellent analytical, conceptual, problem-solving skills in addition to excellent attention to detail
- You are a self-starter, proactive and organized, as well as being capable of long-term thinking
- You have passion for scaling systems and software, reducing manual activities, and a growth mindset
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.