About the Team
Customer Success Managers are a direct contact to some of the most valuable merchants that partner with DoorDash. Customer Success Managers are in direct contact with business owners and have an action-oriented mindset to tackle any opportunity that arises in their book of business. Customer Success Managers are assigned to a Book of Business and will work cross functionally with growth teams, who focus on sales opportunities within their Book of Business.
About the Role
Customer Success Managers own the overall relationship with restaurant owners on an ongoing basis. Typical responsibilities include holding periodic check-ins, making/implementing operations improvements, troubleshooting product-related bugs, recommending menu optimisations, and ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention on the account as a whole. Customer Success Managers have a broad scope, and jump in to help business owners wherever and however they can.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work with businesses to establish critical goals and key performance indicators for their business.
- Communicate with Merchants via phone, email and Zoom on an ongoing basis to monitor and support progress toward their business objectives.
- Regular check-ins to highlight key wins and opportunity areas.
- Mitigate instances of churn, while identifying and supporting new store expansions.
- Advocate internally for how to best solve your Merchant’s objectives.
- Protect merchant revenue and collaborate with growth teams to increase Merchant sales.
We’re excited about you because…
- A history of success in fast-moving, client-facing roles.
- Applicable experience increasing customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption.
- An ability to understand and communicate operations processes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated track record of empathising with customer needs and adapting to meet their unique goals.
- An ability to learn fast and juggle competing priorities.
- The mindset of an owner in whatever you do, and striving to be 1% better everyday.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.