About the Team
Your team will be in direct contact with all new verticals joining our platform to aid them in providing a complete catalog of the inventory they will make available on DoorDash. Onboarding Success Associates partner closely with our Account Executives and Services team to strengthen the relationships with our prospective merchants and make sure their store page shines. This is a critical role in closing deals due to the varying nature of these businesses and complex inventory.
About the Role
The Onboarding Success Associate Team Lead oversees a trained hybrid sales/implementation team of Onboarding Success Associates. This role appeals to you because you're a leader, operator, and problem solver
- Establish and manage your team to individual and team goals and objectives.
- Coordinate daily workflow within the team and adjust resources to meet service level agreements with the business.
- Create, distribute, and present impactful reporting on performance, while also coaching and developing team members.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the day to day operations with an expanding company, while maintaining and improving on bold quality and speed metrics for your team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help build the tools and processes to scale our growing grocery business.
- Work on one of the most challenging problems to solve in e-commerce - solving for thousands of unique items and limited existing data.
- Collaborate with the New Verticals Sales Teams to assist them in the final stages of the sales process, and begin building a strong relationship from the beginning.
- Collaborate with internal sales and operations teams to identify opportunities to streamline processes and make the sales and onboarding experience of a merchant as seamless as possible.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a leader with a strong desire and natural ability to motivate a team, set and achieve targets, and manage career growth and team performance
- You are an operator, you translate analysis to actions quickly, to test your hypotheses and use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to better your work product
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 2+ year or more of people management or team lead experience
- You have a mind and talent for process improvement
- You have experience in pulling data and using data to influence your decisions
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.