About the Team
DoorDash’s mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about — helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To help further that mission, we have created the Integrated Marketing Strategy and Operations team (IMSO), the glue that holds the marketing organization together. We are responsible for shaping the marketing strategy, defining our North Star goals, and rallying the team to succeed as a single unit. Even without many direct lines of management, we are accountable for hitting the targets we set as a marketing team, and we make an impact by exercising influence, collaboration, creative problem-solving, and hustle. We take pride in connecting the dots between teams and departments at DoorDash, find synergies and mitigate risks where others may miss them, and relish in building cross-functional relationships that streamline processes and strengthen communication.
About the Role
The B2B IMSO Manager should be able to think about the business like a GM, drive forward highly cross-functional projects like a product manager, and understand how to speak to our customers like a seasoned marketer. This role will be the go-to person for end-to-end campaign management for complex, high-priority integrated campaigns that are tasked with driving business results and changing merchant perception about the DoorDash brand. In partnership with leaders across brand, analytics, product marketing, growth and more, they will own the planning, management, and reporting for omni-channel campaigns. With experience in project management, brand marketing, and channel strategy, they will exercise judgement to prioritize workflows, manage key campaign milestones, communicate dependencies, and keep stakeholders informed as campaigns progress. As such, the ideal candidate is attentive to detail, skilled at communicating with diverse teams, and keen on setting and achieving results critical to business growth. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Integrated Marketing Strategy & Operations.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Thrive as the central liaison between teams and cross-functional partners responsible for prioritization, planning, and reporting across major campaigns.
- Leverage knowledge about online and offline channels to ensure campaign plans are comprehensive, multi-channel, and set up for success.
- Exercise influence and collaboration to ensure campaign objectives are shared across teams and everyone is aligned with the North Star goal of each campaign.
- Find creative solutions to risks and roadblocks that may jeopardize a campaign–you’re excited about tackling problems and rolling up your sleeves to ensure key programs stay on track.
- Influence industry-leading, compelling creative that is changing the way people think about food, delivery, and the role it plays in people’s lives.
We’re excited about you because you…
- Have 5-7+ years of campaign or marketing management experience and a track record for owning complex integrated campaigns.
- Demonstrate a bias for action and aren’t afraid to build processes where they don’t exist, or to build relationships across the organization that will help accelerate marketing.
- Know that two campaigns are not the same based on your experience across products, industries and teams –- you’ve proven that they need to be planned, managed, and delivered differently depending on the audience and/or goals.
- Are motivated by keeping things organized and up to date–you know how important it is for everyone to be on the same page, and your agendas, notes, and templates keep everyone laser focused on the work at hand.
- Have a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.