About the Team
The Enterprise Restaurants team is a team of passionate sales and relationship managers who target and grow the top relationships nationally in Canada. This includes playing an essential role in the rollout of new brand partnerships, growing existing merchants (signing new products and new stores), and working together with the product teams to strengthen our offerings to provide value to our national merchants.
DoorDash is looking for qualified candidates to help grow DoorDash's Canadian business. We're looking for deep market knowledge to allow us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better empower economies in Canada and across the globe today!
About the Role
As the senior sales lead you will lead the sales process and negotiations across our entire product suite with some of Canada's largest Enterprise Restaurant partners. Our merchant-first approach is focused on building and strengthening relationships with the biggest restaurants in the industry!
You will report to the Head of Enterprise Partnerships, Restaurants on our Enterprise Partnerships team. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Refine the process to close negotiations and open new partnerships to have a significant impact on our bottom line
- Develop the strategy for engaging our largest partners to grow their business on DoorDash
- Manage the deal process with your team to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present and defend P&L effects for several deal structures to the partner and internal stakeholders
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 8+ years of experience in sales/sales strategy/account management and sales management
- You are experienced with basic modelling to prepare material to present to audiences of varying sizes
- You have exposure to tech, business development, partnership, or management consulting environments
- You have experience leading an analysis-driven approach in c-level negotiation processes
- You have experience working with several teams such as product, marketing, and operations
- You are excited to take on complex projects and are attuned to listening, understanding and breaking down Merchant feedback. More importantly, you're able to turn that feedback into an opportunity.
- You have experience managing conflicting deliverables while setting expectations with partners
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.