About the Team
DoorDash’s mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about — helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further our mission, we’re looking for a B2B product marketing manager to join our growing B2B Product Marketing team at a pivotal and exciting time for DoorDash. The Product Marketing team at DoorDash is small, but growing rapidly and it is expected this person will be a leader on the team, help build the Product Marketing function, and grow their career as the team grows.
About the Role
As Product Marketing Manager, Marketplace Solutions, you will be responsible for defining the product strategy to grow our core Marketplace products. You’ll identify the right merchants to target and create easy-to-navigate merchant journeys in partnership with growth marketing, CRM, and product. With close mentorship from the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Marketplace and in collaboration with the Marketplace Strategy & Ops and product management teams, you will surface audience insights that inform the roadmap and leverage those to build scaled go-to-market campaigns that encourage adoption of core products, such as DashPass and Pickup.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating at highly strategic and tactical levels, switching between them effortlessly. You will be deeply grounded in audience insights through partnership with research, analytics, and by driving original research to define the needs of the merchant audience. You will have a track record of leveraging insights to build consensus with large cross-functional teams and of building trusted relationships with senior product leaders. You should be comfortable working closely with customer-facing teams (sales, account management) in addition to leading scaled marketing efforts. You will thrive on analytics and set a learning agenda for all projects that raises the bar for impact against engagement and business goals.
This role must be based out of NY, SF, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Austin or Boston and reports to the Product Marketing Lead, Marketplace Solutions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner closely with research and analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the merchant audience and surface opportunities to senior product leadership to improve the merchant experience within our marketplace solutions
- Proactively identify, test, and scale opportunities to improve retention of our core marketplace products through close partnership with analytics, product management, CRM and business strategy
- Lead cross-functional efforts to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Product Management, merchant-facing teams, Engineering, Comms, Strategy & Ops, Finance, and Analytics
- Develop the strategy for acquisition across marketplace products in partnership with Growth Marketing.
- Partner closely across teams to design, build and refine our marketplace restaurant solutions to improve product adoption and retention
We’re excited about you because…
- BA required
- 6+ years of professional experience in Marketing or Product in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom line impact
- Fluency with data - including market/segment sizing, forecasting, and working with analytics to understand efficacy of campaigns after the fact
- Experience collaborating with various cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Sales, Strategy/Ops) to build products or services for business customers
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.