About the Role
It’s an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We're looking for a Revenue Analyst to strengthen our revenue accounting team’s data reconciliation process, and to build dashboards and reports to support our accounting operations while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies. You will report into Senior Manager, Revenue Data on our Revenue Data team in our Accounting organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Performs proactive in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, reconciliations of key Revenue accounts
- Helps document product requirements for accounting and test application of new company products and initiatives through the order to cash process.
- Leverage SQL, advanced excel, or other scripting and statistical tools to identify trends and analyse data discrepancies
- Provide support in pulling and compiling revenue data for year end and quarterly audits
- Responsible for revenue to cash data reconciliations for month, quarter and year end
- Build and maintain dashboards for revenue team metrics for flux analysis
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, PCAOB standards, SOX/internal controls
- SQL database experience required, including database management and query design
- Experience with NetSuite, Tableau, Salesforce, GSuite preferred
- 3+ years of analytics, management consulting, finance, and/or strategic operations experience
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company a plus
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.