About the Team
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned production/project management lead to build and scale production and project management capabilities (think internal production studio within the in-house creative team) here at DoorDash. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): planning, facilitating, and overseeing the execution of a high volume of all marketing (and beyond) materials. You’ll collaborate directly with agencies, designers, writers, brand managers, and cross-functionally with our Marketing, Growth, Product, Legal, Support, Comms, and S&O teams. Additionally, you’ll be overseeing creative producers and production artists. In short, your role is “the glue” making sure all facets of the creative process are running smoothly and efficiently.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Oversee the project intake and begin to identify themes, trends, and issues to help streamline and optimize project intake.
- Manage the Marketing team project plan and consistently follow up to ensure projects are on track.
- You will need to manage, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management. You celebrate wins and are an evangelist for the Marketing team.
- Understand where each piece of the puzzle fits inside the bigger system. You can create sustainable and scalable solutions that consider the operative side of design.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners at DoorDash and external vendors, establishing credibility across all workstreams.
- Devise ways to improve communication and processes within the Marketing team, creating reusable processes to take projects from brief to production. You stay up-to-date with the latest tools to drive ever increasing efficiency in the workflow.
- Work with creative leadership to develop long-term strategies to enable scalability.
- On-board and manage external vendor resources that help to scale the team’s reach and output.
- Manage projects budgets, ensuring error-free, on-time, on-budget outcomes.
We’re excited about you because…
You have at least 10 years of experience leading content production with an innate ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time while always upholding our creative intent. Your project management practices have been demonstrated in prior roles and start-up ingenuity are important to you and the work. You have experience working in National, Local and Quebecois markets.
You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You can solve problems independently. You see what’s on the horizon and can proactively identify logistical and scheduling challenges. You have a pragmatic approach to leading your projects, but maintain the flexibility to work both tactically and strategically when adjustments are required.You should have deep experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life. You should have experience being the face of creative production to internal partners, external vendors, and executives alike. You have a deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.