About the Role
We're looking for an experienced and motivated performance marketer with knowledge of online/offline marketing/performance channels to join our Consumer Growth Marketing team. You will have an immediate impact by managing the performance of acquisition channels for our International markets. You'll lead analysis, solving complex problems, and making strategic recommendations to grow our business and expand our presence in these new international locations. Reporting into our Head of Paid Search, you will work with other DoorDash teams (including the regional teams) and with our partners, like Google and Apple, to implement new marketing technologies.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage multi-million dollar monthly digital budgets across digital paid marketing channels, including Paid Search (Google, Microsoft), App Search (Apple Search Ads, UAC), and Shopping
- Work with agencies and in-house team to improve media buying to hit growth targets
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations
- Adjust strategies quickly based on insights and opportunities
- Direct agencies help us meet our goals
- Maintain team metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, and CAC
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and bidding algo tests
- Test new channel/product features to identify incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth
- Work with other teams and partners to ensure goals are met
We're excited about you because…
You're an experienced marketer who has managed large budgets across acquisition channels. You are experience in A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance among your primary competencies. You are creative and collaborative. Most importantly, you are experienced at finding opportunities and efficiencies and want to be at the forefront of on-demand food ordering. Also, you probably love food!
- Experience with organic and paid marketing channels
- A BA/BS degree and 2+ years of related performance marketing or consulting experience
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CVR, and LTV
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions), A/B testing, and metrics-driven performance marketing
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with Web & App Tracking/Attribution
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or other data processing script
- Experience working on multi-sided marketplace businesses
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are executors - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are focused on the customer - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for all goods. DoorDash is growing and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also aim to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.