The Senior Netsuite Analyst/Developer role plays an important role running our daily operations in the Finance Systems Team, focusing on Accounts Receivables and all associated modules.
Working with the Accounting and Engineering teams, you will support users by understanding the requirements and translate them into the software application functionality. You will have a technical background in NetSuite ERP along with business acumen skills.
What You'll Do...
- Oversee technical design and system configuration for Netsuite Order to Cash Modules including Accounts Receivables, Collections, Cash Apps and General Ledger modules.
- Production support (Technical and Functional) of Netsuite O2C modules and 3rd party integrations with Netsuite .
- Oversee support and maintenance of other ancillary systems that support the order to cash process such as High Radius and its integrations with Netsuite.
- Provide technical support to cause and resolve operational issues and work with teams in month/quarter close activities.
- Support the development activities for improvement projects. Provide programming of custom code and migrate the solutions to production. Participate in validation activities.
- Maintain the technical documentation related to Netsuite AR/Revenue and related modules.
- Conduct gap-analysis and work with teams to customize and enhance Netsuite AR functionality to support Doordash growth in this space .
- Manage the production migration of fixes and enhancements.
- Be the expert in the O2C domain and understand the detailed system functionality including SOX/Audit requirements.
What We're Looking For...
- 6+ years of experience working with Netsuite technology tools and frameworks.
- Have a background experience building customizations for the AR/Invoicing modules using SuiteScript, Restlets, Map/Reduce, Workflows and other developer tools in Netsuite.
- Experience working with integrations with 3rd party systems in a cloud-based environment.
- Familiarity with middleware tools like Mulesoft, Boomi, and Celigo
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom PDF templates, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge of Revenue Accounting, Collections and Cash Receipts processes
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in computer science or a related field of study
- Experience with understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems is a major plus.
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also aim to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.