About the Team
- As part of the DoorDash Global Quality Team, we’re looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail, who has a passion for Customer Love and knows what stellar, efficient customer service looks like. This role is located in Phoenix.
- You’ll become a champion for quality supporting our network of Support Agents, both onshore and offshore.
- You will help to develop and implement quality processes and procedures and make recommendations for enhancements to training and content materials as needed to elevate the overall DoorDash customer experience.
- You'll do this by auditing phone, chat, email, social, and web interactions between our agents and our customers.
- Your evaluations and feedback will help DoorDash deliver excellence in Quality, AHT, FCR, and CSAT.
About the Role
- Conduct regular audits in accordance with DoorDash policy
- Provide “Live” audit support for new hire groups as requested
- Monitor and evaluate verbal and written communications
- Assess performance to identify employee skill gaps
- Provide written documentation of each contact monitored to be included as part of the overall agent’s scorecard
- Participate in calibration sessions on a regular cadence
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of all company products and services
- Complete ad-hoc projects to support Quality Program Manager
- Work with Training team to audit new agent's work to ensure training standards are being met
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Your success is a team effort and you will have the full backing of your team and leaders to help ensure your deliverables hit the mark every time.
- You will work closely with your counterparts and the entire Global Quality Team to ensure ongoing alignment and calibration.
- This role directly impacts our customer and vendor relationships. Through clear objectives, actionable insights and a commitment to standard work our customers will experience a best in class customer experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bi-Lingual French/English - native proficiency
- 2 or more years supporting customers in a contact center environment
- Fast learner with the ability to flex as needed to adopt and understand new tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Well-organized and attentive to detail
- Analytical and data-driven; root cause analysis is your specialty
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Have an owner mentality; you're focused on quality, output-driven, an extreme hustler, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall wellbeing by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.